How did we get to 2018 without me writing a single blog. Well a lot has happened in two years but let me start by telling you why I stopped blogging, firstly, and probably the most honestly is that I was starting to get really disheartened about the IVF process and we thought it was never going happen for us and I felt I was being open writing about our lives, I just needed some private time to get on with life and reflect where we were trying to go. We always had a plan ABCD so unlike some couples being childless wasn't the end of the world for us, we always loved to travel, especially cruising so decided if things were not meant to be with a baby we would enjoy travelling and seeing the world whilst continuing time to make a difference to disabled people with positive motivational workshops and speeches. We also enjoyed renovating renting houses through building a property portfolio also excited us. We hadn't ruled out the idea of fostering or adopting we knew that was the only option for the future, in years from now.
November 2016 we had a very private try at IVF, we told nobody, thinking this was going to make a surprise announcement for Christmas unfortunately this didn't work out as planned and stressful time together with another round of injections and hormones, failed. Of course we were devastated and the lack of support by not telling our loved ones was hard. We decided to get through Christmas and try again in the New Year. I guess we were starting to believe this was never going to happen for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment