I called this blog 'the end' for now it was finally the end of our IVF journey a journey that had taken us on a rollercoaster ride and tested our relationship but we had come out stronger and this strength had gotten us what was finally wanted.
We lost the second embryo at six weeks which was obviously heartbreaking but I really don’t know how we would have coped with two. We made beautiful baby girl who is just coming up to 8 months old. I will continue this blog reflecting on my pregnancy (which I found it extremely hard) and also the ups and downs of parenthood. I hope to give tips and advice on being a new mum, some to make you laugh, sigh and some practical things that I wish I had listened to for having old daughter, although nobody ever probably will as I never listened when I was pregnant because of course I knew best.
Our daughter has definitely changed my life and I'm still undecided whether my disability has affected me being the mum I want to be but I hope you'll keep reading and enjoying updates, I hope to inspire and help both disables and non-disabled mums and dads who are also new to this parenthood lark. It's not the end it just the beginning.
Our daughter has definitely changed my life and I'm still undecided whether my disability has affected me being the mum I want to be but I hope you'll keep reading and enjoying updates, I hope to inspire and help both disables and non-disabled mums and dads who are also new to this parenthood lark. It's not the end it just the beginning.
No comments:
Post a Comment