Saturday, 14 July 2018

Happy New Year 2017

We were glad to see the back of 2016 boy, that was one hell of a year for us and good riddance. 2017 had to be best year well it couldn't be much worse. IVF was definitely at the forefront of our lines and I only had to eggs left we would use them and give ourselves break for a year to figure out what we wanted for the future. January I got straight back on the injections and decided to relax, previously I had followed a strict healthy diet, tried to keep my mind clear of stress and not drink alcohol. With mums 60th celebrations underway I let myself go and enjoyed meals out and a surprise trip jersey that i'd organised for her. i indulged in bad food and the of glass of wine although I didn't go mad, I enjoyed myself. I was honest this time about injections and did not let them stop me going out, I would confidently inject while I was out and about even in bars and restaurants.

As February is a short month I injected until early March which seemed like a long time and I was sure this time wasn't going to work so I didn't really feel nervous. March 3rd, the date of the embryo transfer, my best friend who was a few weeks pregnant again through IVF agreed to come and hold my hand as I found the transfers to be painful due to a kink in my cervix and also wanted her positive pregnancy vibes and baby dust. It was a comfort knowing she new exactly what I was going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment