Audrey Jean Sellman born in November last year, she is just coming up to 9 months old and is a little character. After 23 hours in labour she was born with just one paracetamol, one bottle of Lucozade and a little gas and air at the end.
As one fertility journey and our family life begins, this is were blog really starts I will talk about the good the bad and the ugly . I want to be completely honest about being a mum with a disability and how I feel about being accepted into a mums world. I've come to realise that I can't blog in the present, I take a while to reflect and situations and that the time I can feel negative and blurred which is not the aim of my blog. That being said I want to explain how are family dynamic now that works now that we have a little baby. Why am I carrying on? I want to give people an insight into our family life is the simple answer, I also want to get my own thoughts and feelings out there like therapy I guess.
So here it goes life with Audrey I hope you will look forward to reading more about the Sellman's.
No comments:
Post a Comment